Sunday 4 November 2007

Today I marry my soulmate....

Its easy for me to stand here, and express how I feel for him
He's made me what I am today, these feelings werent made on a whim...

We stumbled upon each other, a love that was there all along
Little did I know in the early days, with each other we belonged...

I think I've always loved him, although in the early days from afar,
He's everything I've ever wanted, and the best Daddy by far...

Our Daughter was the icing on the cake, shes made our life complete,
Surviving all we've been through so far, really is no mean feat

I want to spend my life with him, share all life has to give,
There's no one else in this whole world, I'd rather share it with

So I pledge to you on our wedding day, with you my heart belongs,
Lovin you for the rest of my days, I really cant go wrong

I love you and belong with you, you're all I'll ever need,
To cherish, comfort and care for you, today I truly plead

So if you're ever feeling down, on me you can depend
I'll hold you for eternity, my soul mate, my lover, my friend.......

No comments: