Sunday 4 November 2007

To my sister on her wedding day......

Your biggest day has finally arrived, the day you say I do
I hope its everything you dreamed it would be, and all your dreams come true
We've shared so many happy times, and sure theres been tears too,
But nothing makes me happier, than standing here today with you

Share each others happiness, share your hopes and dreams
Keep each other safe and warm, however hard life seems
From this day on you'll always have, someone on your side
To love, protect and shelter you, someone in which you can confide

I want to wish you happiness, in everything you do
Love, protection, prosperity and lots of laughter too
I'm proud to share this day with you, and wish you wedded bliss
I love you and I alway will, congratulations little sis.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most days it feels as if the world is whirling around me and I am standing still. In slow motion, I watch the colors blur; people and faces all become a massive wash. See the link below for more info.


#standing
www.ufgop.org