Sunday 4 November 2007

To a special friend

We havent known each other long, but that dont matter one bit
Something clicked straight away with us, something seemed to fit
Now your a massive part of me, one of my best friends
I love and trust and care for you, I will do till the end

Years will pass, things with change, friends will come and go
But we will last until the end, this a fact I know
Because you always pick me up, you make me laugh and smile
I only wish I'd met you sooner, and you'd be around some while

But we have the rest of our lives, to make our friendship strong
To be there in times of hardship, and to help to right the wrongs
I want to tell you how much you mean to me, and will do till the end
The person who means the world to me, my very special friend......

No comments: