Sunday 4 November 2007

Do you ever?.....

Do you ever think about what you did to me?
Do you wonder where I am or if I'm happy to be free?
Do you ever feel shame, for doing what you did?
For hurting and humiliating me, kill my confidence is what you did

You tore out the very heart of me, you turned me black and blue
You caused me so much pain and misery, how I really hated you
But now I look back and then I smile, for I am stronger now
Its shame I feel for staying so long, and how I came to be there somehow

It will never, ever happen again, love like that isn't right
as much as you fall in and out of love, its wrong to punch and fight
I hope its all gone wrong for you, and Karma's done its work
I hope you've had your heartbroken and now your feeling my hurt......

2 comments:

Leigh Russell said...

What lovely poems. Do you publish them enywhere? Please feel free to visit my blog and join in the discussion. Fellow writers are always welcome.

cheryl1974 said...

Hi Leigh

No, trying to get them out there though! Any ideas?

Thanks for your comments,

Cheryl